What is the weather like everywhere and will school let out early?
What is the weather like everywhere and will school let out early?
Norton is getting some pretty decent snow right now. The roads are white, but not heavily covered.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
It is coming down pretty good in Norton, roads are in between a dusting and being covered if that makes sense. It is suppose to warm up so I don't know if they will let schools out or not. I wouldn't think so, but I have seen Wise County let out for less than this [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Awfully pretty and white here at work. My wife said it was peppering Scott County as well and the roads were dusted.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
The traffic has slowed down considerably on the 4-lane down here in BSG past the college and wildcat road is totally slick, a lot of sleet is coming down with this snow.
On second look the traffic I can see has slowed down a good deal, and it's more than just a dusting.
We're under a winter weather advisory right now, but we're supposed to hit 39 degrees today, so it may not get too bad.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Problem here is that everyone out just jumps into the right hand lane and stays there instead of driving in both lanes and keeping them both clear. The left lane is white with no cars on it and the right lane is good.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Same here in Coevegas. Traffic is keeping it pretty clear but 58 is still white.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks